This week’s question was …..
What subject taught in school is the most important?
Some answers were…..
English : because we use it everyday.
Science : so you know how the world works.
Geography : so you learn all the countries in the world.
Maths : because you need to use it in your life.
Art : because you need to design things like buildings..
What do you think?
We had an Inter-Faith Day in school on Tues 7th Nov 2017. This was led by Mr Anwar from the Lancashire Faith Centre.
One of the points we discussed was – ‘What is Love?”
So we though that was a good question to post on our Philosophy Board for KS 2 pupils.
Here are some of the responses:
- It is not just marrying someone- it is where you care and make sure they are appreciated.
- A strong emotion.
- Where you have feelings for someone.
- When you appreciate someone for they actually are not who they seem to be.
- Strong friendship.
This week, we asked the pupils…
If you were donating money to a charity – would you donate to
- a children’s charity
- an adult charity
- an animal charity
We got lots of amazing answers but these
These were the resposnses which stood out to us:
- I would give it to an animal charity because they don’t get a lot of money.
- I would give it to a children’s charity because they are the youngest generation.
- I would give it to an adults’ hospital because I think humans are more important than other animals and I am a child so I would give it to an adult.